Team BLT - Throwback Classic

Let's Talk Tourneys.

Moderator: carlo

chlorofiend

Re: Team BLT - Throwback Classic

Post by chlorofiend » Tue Feb 12, 2019 5:14 pm

Hey crew, pretty stoked for this weekend.

For those of y'all traveling in, sorry Mother Nature is being a bitch. It's pretty cold by SoCal standards (high in the low 60s, low in the upper 30s F), with a bunch of rain in the forecast. Looks like (yet another) fuckton of rain WED/THU, so hopefully flights don't get too fucked. Yes, I know I'm spoiled...but shit, if it's under 70 I'm grabbing a hoodie.

If you guys need anything from a local, hit me up.

Nick
Site Admin

Post by Nick » Wed Feb 13, 2019 9:27 pm

Yeah well Im coming from 3 weeks of -20 so a lil rain ain't never hurt nobody... Also I got this from the tourney

The Annual Throwback Classic Party will be hosted at Great Park Ice and Fivepoint Arena on Saturday (2/16) night. The party will take place from 8:00pm-10:30pm. The party will feature music, live entertainment, games, tacos, and of course, beer. This event is available exclusively to Throwback Classic tournament participants. Because alcohol will be served, we will check ID’s at check-in and you must be 21 years of age or older to attend. A used, pro-stock gear sale will also take place at the party. Lightly used Anaheim Ducks equipment and sticks will be available for sale at this time.

F

bentlikebeckham

Post by bentlikebeckham » Thu Feb 14, 2019 2:12 pm

Do we have final roster, numbers and all?

chlorofiend

Post by chlorofiend » Sat Feb 16, 2019 1:57 pm

Traffic is fucked. Gonna miss the first period or so