-The Internet is mad at Nick
-Let's talk ball and team morale
-We hope you aren't offended
- Nick's mug is plastered all over "Canadian ESPN's" social media
- Dani has a shitty tournament experience
- NIck doubles down on a $1000 losing bet just to stick it to Jay
The episode title is misleading
- How to motivate Nick to break his slump
- Nick and Dani's drinking gauntlet looms large
- What would it take for you to break bad?
Nick Needs Medical Advice .. Oh and he is releasing a new podcast. Since Dani is having more dating woes she has challenged Nick to a dangerous drinking contest in Toronto at the end of May. Enjoy!
Leave Nick Alone
Dejected Goalies are cool. Salty Dejected Goalies are the best!
Who else loves seeing dejected goalies?
Send these to a goalie you know IMMEDIATELY
Game of Thrones - Incredible
Beer League TalkFollow
Best looking team in the #Seattle @drafttournament 🤨
Beer League Talk shared a post.
2 hours ago
Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on Linked InShare by Email
Beer League Talk
3 hours ago
The #Seattle @drafttournament in #Bremerton was a blast! @apies919 is a champion!#beerleague #beerleaguetalk #beerleaguehockey #hockeylife #hockeyplayer ...
12 hours ago
Mark Scheifele skating up and blasting a bardown clapper on this little ass kid in his hockey camp is cool. But when I do it at stick time, I’m the asshole?Figure it out, hockey parents. I’m just trying to keep your kids humble too. ...
© 2019 Beer League Talk